The Beech Tree Bed & Breakfast is a thoughtfully restored 1860s Greek Revival B&B, ideally situated in the heart of the Historic Seaside Village of Rockport, Massachusetts. It is just a short stroll to the harbor and iconic Motif #1, Shalin Liu Performance Center, restaurants, beaches, art galleries, boutique and artisan shops and the MBTA station.
Accommodations include 3 well appointed guest rooms, all with private baths, blending historic charm with modern amenities for your comfort. Enjoy the common area including living room with fireplace, sunroom and sun filled dining room. Or relax outdoors on the natural stone patio or the covered rocking chair porch while enjoying the seacoast weather and the shade of the 100 year old beech tree.
All of our guests enjoy the finest accommodation amenities, which include:
- Fine linens, soft Turkish towels and spa robes
- Soaking tub with rainforest showerhead
- Rosemary and mint Gilchrist and Soames toiletries
- AC, ceiling fan, TV, guest refrigerator, Keurig coffee brewer and hair dryer
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Complimentary breakfast included with rate
- Off street parking in our semi circular driveway
We look forward to sharing our quintessential New England village with you!