Pleasant Street Inn offers lodging accommodations and year-round views sweeping across the treetops taking in church steeples onto Front and Back Beaches, accented by fresh ocean breezes. Innkeepers Lynne & Roger Norris completed a thoughtful conversion of one of Rockport’s architectural gems in 1985. Since that time, this Rockport, MA Bed & Breakfast Inn has welcomed guests who prize true hospitality in an inviting, casual environment. We are ideally situated to easily access the varied activities on Cape Ann the historic North Shore to Boston – in fact, all of eastern New England is within convenient reach when lodging at the Inn.
This grand 1893 Rockport Bed and Breakfast Inn rests comfortably on an elevated site overlooking the quintessential New England village, Rockport, Massachusetts.
All rooms include:
• Continental Plus Breakfast • Air conditioning and ceiling fans • Free wireless internet
• Lighted seating area for reading and relaxing • Hair dryers • Radio alarm clocks
• A laptop computer is availalable for guest use
• Ice machine • Guest refrigerators are located in hallways
• An iron and ironing board are available