- This event has passed.
Cape Ann Artisans Spring Studio Tours – Day 2
June 5 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Cape Ann Artisans are pleased to announce the 39th Annual Spring and Fall Open Studios, plus two NEW events that were introduced as trials in recent years. The Spring Tour is June 4-5, the Fall Tour is October 8-9. The summer Mini-Tour event will be held on Saturday, August 13 and the new Winter Holiday ”Pop-In” on Saturday, December 3. Now visitors and residents can see the studios in all four seasons!
Each year, artists have the chance to take a sabbatical and while several will be on leave, new artists are juried in. This year’s tour welcomes three new Artisans all based in Gloucester. John Abisamra, photographer, on Carrigan Court; Rebecca Anne Nagle, painter and mixed media artist who is located in the Cripple Cove Studios; and Melody Phaneuf, painter located on Centennial Avenue.
The tour is “self-guided” with 15 individual stops to visit with 16 artisans. The full group is listed below along with their medium:
- John Abisamra – Landscape Photography
- David Archibald – Ceramic Arts – Porcelain & Stoneware
- Cynthia Curtis – Ceramic Arts – Stoneware
- Rob Diebboll – Painting – Oil & Watercolors
- Jacqueline Ganim DeFalco – Sea Glass Jewelry & Hair Accessories
- Deb Gonet – Painting – Mixed Media
- Rebecca Anne Nagle – Painting and Mixed Media
- Sinikka Nogelo – Painting & Sculpture – Experimental Arts
- Melody Phaneuf – Painter
- Scott Place and Erin O’Sullivan – Ceramic Arts
- Marcie Rae – Fine Jewelry
- Deb Schradieck – Painting – Oil & Watercolor
- Sallie Strand – Painting – Abstract
- Pam Stratton – Mosaics, Mixed Media & Jewelry
- Sara Wright – Fiber Arts – Handwoven & Knit Accessories
The 2022 Brochure includes a suggested geographical order for the tour, though visitors are encouraged to view the map online as well to plan their visit to any number of studios. Brochures are available at all the major tourism outlets including the Greater Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce’s visitor information centers.