- This event has passed.
Cape Ann Artisans Summer Mini-Tour
August 13 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cape Ann summers bring many visitors to Gloucester and Rockport and the Cape Ann Artisans are pleased to welcome everyone into their studios for a mid-summer event called the Mini-Tour. For this special event on Saturday, August 13, nine studios will be participating between the hours of 10AM and 5PM.
The tour is “self-guided” and visitors can start anywhere they wish. However, planning is encouraged and the online map is a good guide to make the most of the day. A special Mini-Tour rack card shows the participating studios. The CAA encourages visitors to do some advance planning to maximize their visit by using the CAA map which is now available at all the tourism outlets and online. You will find brochures at the Cape Ann Chamber, North of Boston CVB on 95 South, Stage Ft. Park Visitors Center, local banks, and CAA partner locations. You can visit these studios on August 13 and enjoy a Sales Tax holiday with retail items up to $2500.
The participating group of studios is listed below by last name:
- John Abisamra – Fine Art Photography
- David Archibald – Ceramic Arts – Porcelain & Stoneware
- Cynthia Curtis – Ceramic Arts – Stoneware
- Jacqueline Ganim DeFalco – Sea Glass Jeweler
- Deborah Gonet – Painting – Mixed Media
- Melody Phaneuf – Painting
- Scott Place and Erin O’Sullivan – Ceramic Arts
- Pam Stratton – Mosaics and Mixed Media
- Beth Williams – Handmade Glass Beads and Jewelry