- This event has passed.
Rockport Rotary Club’s Annual Lobsterfest
August 10 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$27.50 – $35
THE ROTARY CLUB OF ROCKPORT PRESENTS LOBSTERFEST 2019!
The Rockport Rotary Club’s 23rd annual Lobsterfest is a unique outdoor dining and fundraising event at the Legion Bandstand, serving boiled lobster, clam chowder and more.
As dusk descends on Rockport after Lobsterfest, settle in at Back Beach and the Bandstand to watch the sixth annual summertime fireworks display over Sandy Bay.
- Date: Saturday, August 10 from 3-7 PM (rain or shine)
- Location: American Legion Hall Bandstand at Scenic Back Beach-Rockport, MA
- Advance Tickets: $27.50, Day of Tickets: $35—includes Hot Boiled Lobster, Clam Chowder, Corn-on-the-Cob, Roll, Watermelon & Soda /Water
- There will also be a cash menu of burgers, hot dogs, chips, beer & wine.
- Live entertainment by “Two Weeks from Everywhere”
- Tickets are available at:
John Tarr Store, Village Silversmith or from any Rockport Rotarian
Advanced tickets recommended.
or visit our web site at: www.rockportrotary.org
- Proceeds to benefit Rockport Rotary Club Community and International Service Projects.
The Lobsterfest will be followed by Rockport Illuminations’ annual fireworks show, and festive lanterns will be displayed throughout the town all weekend for the occasion. Come for the entire weekend and enjoy the fun!