Please join us on Sunday July 29th, 2007, 5:30 – 7:30 pm at Windhover, 257R Granite Street (Route 127), Rockport, MA
A Special Benefit for a documentary now underway:
‘A New Dance for America: The Teachings, Choreography and Legacy of Doris Humphrey”
Come and join us for:
* A thirteen-minute preview of the documentary
* Presentations by art historian, Robert Mattison, PhD and former Humphrey Company member Joe Gifford
* A Performance of ‘Two Ecstatic Themes’, one of Humphrey’s seminal works
* Beverages and hors d’oeuvres
* Reservations only. Deadline: July 15
To reserve, send a check for $30 (per person) to: Windhover, P.O.Box 2249, Rockport, MA 01966.
Please include your e-mail (or home address) so we can send confirmation.
Phone: (978) 546-3611. www.windhover.org
Windhover is a non-profit foundation and all contributions are tax-deductible.