GINGERBREAD HOUSE CONTEST AND DISPLAY
at the Fish Shack Restaurant, 21 Dock Square, 11 a.m. ‘ closing.
The contest is open to businesses, organizations and individuals. The rules are simple:
1. Your creation does not have to be a house. It can be a barn, church, castle, lighthouse or some other structure.
2. The walls of the structure must be made of gingerbread.
3. Everything in your scene must be totally edible.
4. Your entry must be delivered to the Fish Shack on December 10th between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
5. Peoples Choice Prizes awarded for the following age categories: Child 8-12; Teen 13-17; Adult 18+; Family.
Call Sue at 978-546-7555 to register. Houses may be picked up any time after 3:00 pm on December 13th, and no later than 6 pm.