The Rockport Farmers Market provides fresh surprises with its roster of vendors offering small-batch, locally-produced food at each week’s outdoor market, taking place every Saturday morning in the heart of downtown Rockport. Residents and visitors are able to pick up something delicious for their weekend meals, whether they’re staying indoors or headed out to the boat or the beach. The Rockport Farmers Market offers organically-grown produce, eggs, grass-fed beef, smoked fish, fresh pesto, handmade pasta, canned jams and jellies, fresh bread, homemade doughnuts and other baked goods — all of which are just a highlight of the broad selection found at each week’s small but mighty local farmers’ market.
It’s the quintessentially lovely market in the center of New England’s quintessentially lovely coastal town, where your neighbors and friends gather each Saturday morning to catch up and shop for the week.For visitors and Inn guests, Rockport Farmers’ Market provides an opportunity to enjoy local culture and food-ways. For local businesses, the market brings residents to downtown on summer Saturdays, a time when many had commonly detoured the center of Rockport. For local farmers and food producers, Rockport Farmers’ Market provides economic opportunity. Nearly 1,000 people are projected to attend Rockport Farmers’ Market each week this season. Rockport Farmers Market is organized by Rockport Exchange, a non-profit organization that operates entirely on donations and sponsorships.
June 20th: Rockport Farmers Market Opens
– Vendors: Abbott Honey, Brothers’ Brew Doughnuts, Claire’s Nisu, First Light Farm, Fudge Everything!, Knead Dough Bakery, Ma & Pa’s Pickles, Roving Radish Farm, Sasquatch Smokehouse, Seaview Farm, Sugar Buff, That Nutty Redhead, Westport Rivers Winery , Valverde Coffee Roasters, New England Ice Lollies
– Spiran Hall’s Midsomer Fair with Scandinavian food, music and dance
– Topsfield Fair at the Rockport Farmers Market: celebrating the Year of the Sunflower
– RFM Opening Day Scavenger Hunt: Play and enter to win a Rockport Farmers Market T-shirt!
– Rockport Cultural District Walking Tour starts at 10am in Dock Square
Harvey Park in Rockport, Massachusetts, at the corner of Broadway and Mt. Pleasant Street.
Dates & Times
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays from June 20th – October 3rd, 2015
Participation & Vendor Information
The Rockport Farmers Market is a juried food market. Vendors must grow or make their own food product. Crafts and/or non-food products will not be considered at this time.
Rockport Festivals Community Programming
Farmers’ Market vendor fees help support Rockport Festivals community events & activities.